Establish a center of excellence to better manage your Salesforce environment. The Center of Excellence Accelerator will guide you through the process of establishing a center of excellence to better manage your Salesforce environment based on your current challenges.
What it can do for you
• Improve business/IT alignment
• Improve process effectiveness and efficiency
• Reduced release cycle time
How it works
A Certified Specialist will guide you through the process via three-four calls totaling 5 hours over 6 weeks.
• Study and analyze your current governance framework
• Identify current challenges and business goals
• Agree on quantifiable success goals
• Assess and map out existing roles and responsibilities
• Map out business process requirements
• Published center of excellence charter, membership list, and communicate plan across key stakeholders
• Identify skill gaps and associated plan of action
• Defined map of primary processes, core responsibilities, and launch plan
• 30-, 60-, and 90-day plan to implement the top processes to address your top challenges
Premier or Signature
Time you will spend on this Accelerator: 5 hours
Minimize operating costs.
You want to effectively govern your Salesforce solutions.
• Must have Premier or Signature Success Plan
• Executive sponsor who will confirm business objectives and champion this initiative
• Committed cross-functional resources for Salesforce rollout and ongoing change management
• Top Salesforce challenges to be addressed by establishing the right framework